Kid Icarus - Part IV Kid Icarus - Part IV

Great flash

Thanks for using my music. It's an honor that someone liked it enough to use it in their flash.

Now, I'm probably a little biased when it comes to the actually flash movie, but I liked it. I know very little about Kid Icarus because I sucked at that game, but I know this flash is nothing like it, and I liked that. It was unique and showed the evil side of Pit.

The music was nice, especially the song not made by me. The violence and action were good and it was overall fun to watch.

High !!!FIVE!!!!

Jumbo the Giant Slug Jumbo the Giant Slug

Thanks man

I'm honored you used my music. I'm also happy that you used it well. And I'm happy that it was a good flash which made me happy.

So thanks man. I liked the action and the chaos that took place in this flash. To think a mere slug caused it all.

Much love. Keep it up.

Noodle-Freak responds:

Wow! I'm so glad you approve of my use of your music. I want to thank you for posting it. Make more! Your songs are awesome! :D

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Cool

I first saw this at weebls-stuff, and i probably listened to it 20 times. Very catchy. Btw, wtf? How did Chuck Norris not win?

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

great game

i was skeptical coming in to this game, but it ended up being really good. It kept me entertained, it was fun, and it made me want to play even after I maxed everything out(37 combo was my max). It's a great game and you need to make this downloadable. Either that, or I need to find a way to rip this off of new grounds, because i need to play this during business class.

good game, good job. pat yourself on the back. you are awesome.

Family Guy Quiz Family Guy Quiz

Amazing Surprise

But aside from that, a pretty fun quiz that I new almost every answer to. I'll be waiting for the Futurama one.

Sabermania Sabermania

Only One Problem

How come a dude in armor dies faster than a girl wearing almost no clothes? That's unrealistic.

Flying Unmatched Flying Unmatched

mac the hunter is awesome

but he's wrong. You are way better than me and I'm flattered by your response. Great song, keep up the good work.

Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall

definitely a sick song

I liked how at the beginning it was extremely intense, and how it got lighter and lighter leading up until the soft ending, which was my favorite part.

Definitely a cool song to put on the iPod. Good job dude.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Wow! Thanks man! Really means a lot to me since I've been doing slightly bad in school, so this kinda brings me up. Thanks man! A great iPod add indeed :D

-Rumor has it that I just MIGHT remix this song if I get 100 reviews :P

Echoz- Assault Echoz- Assault

i liked it

the trumpet at the ended sounded very out of place(to me) and didn't seem to line up with everything else, but it caught my attention and kept me listening.

And, as everyone before me has said, the scream was great. You're the man now dog, keep it up.

EchozAurora responds:

looking back, I don't really remember why I decided to put the trumpet in there, especially the whole solo. however, it does make this even more interesting then it would have been without it.
Regardless, if anyone wants me to make this into a loop, shoot me a PM and I will rework it.