Flying Unmatched Flying Unmatched

mac the hunter is awesome

but he's wrong. You are way better than me and I'm flattered by your response. Great song, keep up the good work.

Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall

definitely a sick song

I liked how at the beginning it was extremely intense, and how it got lighter and lighter leading up until the soft ending, which was my favorite part.

Definitely a cool song to put on the iPod. Good job dude.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Wow! Thanks man! Really means a lot to me since I've been doing slightly bad in school, so this kinda brings me up. Thanks man! A great iPod add indeed :D

-Rumor has it that I just MIGHT remix this song if I get 100 reviews :P

Echoz- Assault Echoz- Assault

i liked it

the trumpet at the ended sounded very out of place(to me) and didn't seem to line up with everything else, but it caught my attention and kept me listening.

And, as everyone before me has said, the scream was great. You're the man now dog, keep it up.

EchozAurora responds:

looking back, I don't really remember why I decided to put the trumpet in there, especially the whole solo. however, it does make this even more interesting then it would have been without it.
Regardless, if anyone wants me to make this into a loop, shoot me a PM and I will rework it.

Spring Wind Spring Wind

OMgosh

You are amazing. Please have sex with me.

LAfromtheSKY responds:

Thanks.

I don't do beastiality, no iguanas for me.

Owls of Fuck Owls of Fuck

Good and bad

No ending. At all. It just stopped. The song was too short. The high wailing guitar riff thing was a little off. Did I mention it was too short.

However, you named it Owls of Fuck, which deserves a 5. Congrats.(Btw, nice riff. Just add more and stuff)

SetTheWorldAfire responds:

yeah,acid pro fucked up before i could add an ending

I Could Eat A Knob At Night I Could Eat A Knob At Night

50k+ downloads? It's not that good

Pretty cool, but not 57,000 downloads good. I'm not familiar with the phrase "I could eat a knob at night" as I don't have an iPod or iTunes, so I didn't really get the joke. Cool sound though, just kind of short. Keep up the good work.

deckheadtottie responds:

I feel your lack of understanding has compromised the 'joke' somewhat.

It was played on the worlds number one podcast, which is the reason why it has has 57k downloads.

Thanks for the zero vote, too.

Ode To Angels (Renewed) Ode To Angels (Renewed)

Good job

It was ok for a while, but the outro was really beautiful. Good job with this and keep up the good work. Btw, what did you use to make this, because I use fruity loops and I can never get a piano to sound so clean.

Good luck.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

:)... I use my keyboard... all of my pieces... Are keyboard... every note... every beat... keyboard hehe. Thanks for listening :)

OCON- Thugz Ambition OCON- Thugz Ambition

The bass is nice

But there is nothing else. The vocals were too quiet, and there was nothing but a bass line. It's not bad, but its not that good. Try adding some more varations or a melody or something. The song is ok, but it's missing something. Definitely consider making the vocals louder, cuz all I could hear was the bass most of the time. Maybe its my speakers. I dunno.
Good luck though.

Mynewaccountis-OCON responds:

there was more than a bassline, i guess u couldnt hear it though :-\

Grindloop Grindloop

Fruity Loops, right?

Not very diverse. There are only maybe 2 or 3 different instruments. Try expanding on what is already here by adding like, a melody, or changing notes, or using an effect or something. The low string and the drum stuff doesn't really cut it as a full song. Just take what you made and make an actual song out of it. Email me or IM me or something if you want any advice.

i2 - Satisfaction i2 - Satisfaction

It was pretty good

for a demo of course. Go ahead and finish it. btw, I love the piano. It's extremely clean and sounds good. Did you use FL Studio for this? If so, how did you get the piano so clean?

i2abbitz responds:

yea i used fruity loops and i got the piano file from a friend. thanks for the review!