IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

great game

i was skeptical coming in to this game, but it ended up being really good. It kept me entertained, it was fun, and it made me want to play even after I maxed everything out(37 combo was my max). It's a great game and you need to make this downloadable. Either that, or I need to find a way to rip this off of new grounds, because i need to play this during business class.

good game, good job. pat yourself on the back. you are awesome.

Family Guy Quiz Family Guy Quiz

Amazing Surprise

But aside from that, a pretty fun quiz that I new almost every answer to. I'll be waiting for the Futurama one.

Sabermania Sabermania

Only One Problem

How come a dude in armor dies faster than a girl wearing almost no clothes? That's unrealistic.

TILES TILES

Egh, math.

Not bad for a math game, but maybe if it was easier(still hard on 5) it would be more user friendly, kthx!

The-EXP responds:

score system is fixxored

Pizza Shack Pizza Shack

Yo

The music cuts off after a while, leaving u silence to fill out orders. Other than that, great game :).

BTW, in the future, try to make the tutorial animated or have it read out to you or make it less wordy. I hate reading.

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

Good Again

I've always been impressed with The Sex Kitten series, but this one wasn't AS good. It didn't get a 10 because I suck at finding stuff, and that basically was what you did in this game...
I only found three keys... I suck.
Can there be less collecting, I'd rather just be given the pics for no effort...

kill bellclock!!1! kill bellclock!!1!

Aww...

I wanted to finish him off... That sux.

BellClock responds:

sorry.

Bush Royal Rampage Bush Royal Rampage

OWNZ

Fun as hell, but it sorta messed up. I killed all the terrorists but it didnt let me go to the next part and I lost...

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Okay

It was really hard. I found myself getting killed for no reason by invisible off screen enemies and offscreen bullets that never hit my person. WTF?